This job posting is no longer active on wvjobfinder.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your wvjobfinder.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Kanawha Valley Regional Transportation AuthorityLocation: Charleston, WV 25301 Document ID: AB450-3JGB
Ad Number: 0000669722-01 Published on: 2017-11-1211/12/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Gazette-Mail
BUS OPERATORSAs seen in Gazette-Mail
1. Must be at least 23 years of age.
2. Possession of a valid Class "A" or "B" Commercial Drivers License (CDL) or a Commercial Drivers License Instruction Permit with a passenger and airbrake endorsement or the ability to obtain such endorsements.
3. Must have a "CLEAN" Driving Record dating back for 5 years. KVRTA will accept driving record reports that are no older than 30 days prior to this publication date. Driving records must be submitted at the time the application is completed. Driving records are the responsibility of the applicant and may be obtained from the West Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles.
4. The ability to pass a D.O.T. physical examination including an extensive drug & alcohol test designed for this position.
5. Experience driving large commercial vehicles.
Individuals without these qualifications need not apply.
Employment applications for this position will be accepted at the Work 4WV Job Office, located in the Plaza East Shopping Center at Morris Square. Qualified applicants may apply Monday through Friday, beginning November 13, through December 04, 2017 between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm.
KVRTA is an equal