This posting cannot receive an online application from your wvjobfinder.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Colliers InternationalLocation: Charleston, WV 25301 Document ID: AB480-360F
Ad Number: 0000671329-01 Published on: 2017-12-0312/03/2017 Job Type: Regular
Published in: Gazette-Mail
Building EngineerAs seen in Gazette-Mail
We are seeking a Building Engineer to join our team! He or she will be responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing, or arranging for repairs of all mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems at the property. Job includes all preventative maintenance and coordinating inspections and certifications. This individual will be assigned to a single building as the sole engineer.
- High School Diploma required.
- 5 years or more of previous building operations engineering experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with computer applications required, including Microsoft, Windows, Outlook and work order software systems.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Team oriented, with a passion for customer service excellence.
- May be on call as necessary.
- Must be able to pass security clearance background check and drug test.
Job is located in Charleston, WV with minimal travel. Colliers offers a generous benefit package including a full range of insurances, vacation plan, 401K, paid holidays, and more.
To see full job description and to apply, go to